- Entities to Map
- All highways
- Changeset Comment
- Add/realign streets #https://github.com/mapbox/mapping/issues/233 When saving your work, please leave the default comment but add what you actually mapped, for example "added buildings and a residential road".
Bing, Strava heat map
- Load Bing Satellite Imagery as base map in JOSM and align all roads.
- Click on imagery > imagery offset > Bing aerial imagery and set the offset as
-5.06;5.90. Bookmark it as South Taiwan-1 for further use
- Load Strava Heatmap of cycling and walking for reference : click this link to load in JOSM
- Load the selected block in JOSM and realign all highways as per Bing satellite imagery
- Use inverse filter
highway=motorway|trunk|primary|secondary|motorway_link|*_junction|tertiary|trunk_link|residential|unclassified|serviceto show all the highways in that block
- Split the block into smaller blocks if the data is too huge
Note: The blocks at the borders of the task might have outdated imagery. Make sure you verify before aligning the roads. Use Strava for reference if bing not aligned to strava.
Changeset comment -
Add/realign streets #https://github.com/mapbox/mapping/issues/233
Changeset source -
Bing Satellite imagery, Strava heat map